High Temperature Labels
Adcal’s high temperature labels come in a range of thermal transfer printable materials developed to cater for a wide range of applications. From a low cost polyester which allows constant exposure to temperatures up to 200°C without yellowing. Polyetherimide and polyimide materials designed for printed circuit board labelling which resists short-term manufacturing process temperature extremes of 280°C+ to a range of specially developed materials to handle extreme temperatures up to 1000°C, that were primarily designed for the aluminium and steel industrial sector.
- Material Polyester, Acrylic, Polytherimide, Polymide.
- Adhesive Permanent
- Method Multi-colour roll or single colour sheet machines are used to print durable pigment inks which are dried by UV or hot air.
- Output Format Sheets or Rolls.
- Size 5mm x 5mm to < 200mm x 300mm
- Application Suitable for identification of hot steel and aluminium. Application temperatures of upto 1000 oC are possible.
- Additional Some materials are suitable for 200 oC constant exposure